If you haven't set up your integration yet, click here for a walk through before you move forward in this article.
The BombBomb Quick Send is located under the Communication tab in both the Contact and Transaction records in Salesforce. After you send out a BombBomb video, an activity will log under the contact automatically.
Table of Contents
- At a Glance
- How to Send to One Contact or Transaction
- How to Send to a List
- How to send to a Salesforce list from BombBomb
At a Glance
- Record - use this to record a video of yourself to insert into the email
- Choose a Video - use this to choose from your library of pre-recorded videos to insert into the email
- Select a Template - insert one of our pre-made templates such as Great News or Happy Birthday
- BombBomb Settings - allows you to select what to track, only has to be updated once
*You can toggle between BombBomb and Salesforce under Send Email Through, however, please keep it at the default setting to Send through BombBomb.
Tracking will show up in the Activities box on the right under the contact
How to Send to One Contact or Transaction
- Search for the contact or transaction you would like to send a BombBomb video to > toggle over to Communication > scroll down to locate the BombBomb Quick Send box
- Record a video message or select from one of your pre-recorded ones by referencing the image above
- You can add additional contacts to the To and CC field. However, each recipient in both fields will receive an individual video email and NOT as a carbon copy thread
- Important to note: If you're sending to a transaction, the primary borrower is added to the To line. You will have to manually add the co-borrower as a second recipient.
How to Send to a List
- Locate the desired Contact or Transaction list view such as My Top Agents, All Past Client Birthdays This Week, etc.
- Cherry-pick individuals on your list view or scroll down to encompass the entire list view. When you can't scroll anymore, select the checkbox on the left of the Name column to select everyone. Once you have the contacts selected, click on the drop-down arrow to the right and select Send BombBomb Email
- Use the BombBomb Quick Send Composer box to record a video message or insert a pre-recorded video to send! Remember you can also text in the Template Body Copy and utilize one of our pre-made templates before you send
NOTE: You are limited to 200 recipients at a time when sending to a List View in Salesforce. Send to the full list through BombBomb - find out how here.
How to Send to a Salesforce List View from BombBomb
Once your Salesforce Integration is set up, you can sync your Salesforce List Views and send to the full list without a limit. This is helpful for big blasts
- Go to the BombBomb Desktop app and Click the Contacts tab.
- Click Sync From Salesforce button.
- Note: If that button is missing, follow the instructions in this article to re-establish the Salesforce integration. Refresh the page once completed.
- Find the contact list you want to sync, check the box next to the list name and click Save My Selections at the bottom of the pop up.
- The list will appear in the left panel with a blue cloud icon which indicates the list was imported from Salesforce. When you send a BombBomb email from the platform, your list will appear in the dropdown of available lists to send to.
Note: This Sync from Salesforce option is not available for Transaction list views yet. Follow the steps from this article if you want to send to a Transaction list view from BombBomb.
Tip: Ensure your imported lists are always up to date before sending by selecting the list and clicking Sync From Salesforce in the top right corner of the screen.
NOTE: If you do not see the Sync From Salesforce button, you'll need to reconnect your Salesforce Integration - follow these steps and refresh the page once finished. You should see your Salesforce button again.