Here's a one-stop shop for updating your contact information within MyKey Portal and Salesforce!
Table of Contents
Access MyKey Portal My Contact Information
Wondering why clients can't find you on Google? Why your work number isn't appearing on your Guild website? You haven't updated your MyKey Portal Contact Information!
Completing the steps below trigger a request for RIO, our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) partner, to set up the LOs Google My Business listing.
1) Open MyKey Portal. Under the My Links MK2 section select My Contact Information.
Access the Sales SharePoint site, scroll to the My Settings section at the bottom of the page. Then select My Contact Information.
2) Notice your User ID, Department, & Branch all display on the next page. Update your Work Phone Number to one of the following:
- Direct office line
- A line your team manages
- Your main branch line (if other #s are not available)
Note: You may wish to list an additional number, such as your Mobile Phone Number. Enter it in the designated field, as a duplication occurs when identical numbers are listed in multiple areas.
3) Don't forget to Save!
Note: For Engage users: updating your contact info in MyKey updates your Engage email signature.
Add Mobile Number to Flyers
Ensure your contact information is up to date in Salesforce Marketing. Changes in Salesforce reflect in Print & Direct Mail (Send360) as well as automatic drip campaigns. Follow the steps below to update:
1) Log into Salesforce
2) Click on your account icon in the top right corner
3) Select Settings
4) Enter your Mobile Number (update any other information that needs corrected)
5) Remember to scroll to the bottom of the page, and Save!
Your signature then reflects changes made!
Note: These changes should reflect immediately but may require you to clear the cache/cookies. Send360 changes sometimes require the user to log out and back in.
Your "Phone" number in Salesforce is mapped directly to your Work Number in MyKey Portal, so whatever number is reflected in MyKey Portal My Contact Information is what is reported to Salesforce.