Table of Contents
- What is Engage Email?
- Ready to sign up?
What is Engage Email?
- Engage is an email platform integrated with Guild360. Use it to send pre-made templates and custom content to your Salesforce contacts; either 1:1 or to an entire list view. Then track the interaction with open and click through rates. It should lead to higher Engagement(!) between you and them.
- Engage is a pay-for service that costs $15 per license, per month, per team member.
- See what all Engage emails look like here.
Ready to sign up?
- To use Engage as a Loan Officer, you will need a license. If you have team members who send Engage emails on your behalf, both you and your team members will each need a license.
- If you want to sign up for Engage Email, click here.
- If you want to cancel your Engage Email license, cancel here.
- Questions on your signup? Please reach out to SFhelp@guildmortgage.net
Engage Emails make an impact!
How are Engage Emails different than Drip Campaigns?
- Drip Campaigns are completely separate from Engage Emails and are available regardless of having an Engage Email license.
- Automated drip campaigns will be sent on your behalf to contacts that fit the criteria for each campaign. For example, a contact with an active purchase transaction will be in the Purchase campaign and receive content specific to that stage in the customer journey.
If I don't have Engage Email, can I still use the Update Agent button?
- Yes! The Update Agent button is not connected to Engage Email. It uses a different process to send the email to your agent.