Follow these 3 easy steps to get started on Instagram (our guide breaks them up even more for easier navigating).
Step 1: Sign up on Instagram
- To start, download the Instagram app for free in your app store.
- Tap on the Instagram icon on your phone once it's downloaded.
- Tap Sign Up with Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Next. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
Step 2: Set up your new Instagram account
With social media, you must be prepared when it comes to including the necessary pieces of information and disclaimers within your pages to maintain compliance.
Check out our GQ article on making your Instagram profile compliant!
Step 3: Page approval
- Complete this form to submit it for review
PLEASE NOTE: If you change your Instagram URL/handle (i.e., changing instagram.com/guildsocal to instagram.com/guildcahi) please re-submit the form - these links go on your signatures.