Homebot is a client-for-life portal that will allow you to engage with your past clients and prospective buyers! Watch this.
Table of Contents
- What is Homebot?
- Why use Homebot?
- Your Homebot Account
- Loading Clients into your Homebot Account
- Tracking your Clients' Behavior
- The Homebot Digest
- Email Notifications
- Homebot Home Search
- Customizing your Homebot
- Homebot Resources
What is Homebot?
The monthly Homebot Digest is a financial report card -- branded to you -- that your database receives.
Via Homebot, your clients will get a monthly look at their current home value, their equity position, and various ways to build wealth for their future.
Call-to-action buttons throughout the digest give your clients opportunities to start a conversation with you...
For example: Should I refinance? Is it a good time to purchase an investment property? How can I pay down my loan faster?
Homebot positions you as the go-expert for your clients’ home finances. The best part? It’s easy! Homebot is automated and Guild will load clients into your account for you on an ongoing basis.
👉 Watch this video to learn more about how Homebot works for loan officers.
👉 Want more info on Guild's complimentary Homebot Pro? Click here to review our webinar recording.
👉 You can also check out our Frequently asked questions page.
Why use Homebot?
Before we dive into the many reasons, hear it for yourself from Guild Loan Officers:
Your Homebot Account
As a Guild loan officer, you have your own Homebot account to manage! It truly works its magic for you and what you need to know is what emails to watch for to respond to your past clients as well as different ways you can customize your Homebot.
All you need to do is login https://admin.homebotapp.com/ with your Guild email and you will set a password for yourself/your team from there.
You can also access Homebot by logging into Guild360/Salesforce under the Marketing Hub Quick Links.
Loading Clients into your Homebot Account
- Guild will automatically send your closed loans to Homebot each month for a bulk import into your account.
- You can also send Homebot a past client list if you have one from previous companies.
**Note that Homebot will import lists for you, or you can manually add friends, families, and past clients yourself!
Tracking your Clients' Behavior
You can track when your clients are engaging with their Homebot report by seeing if they have opened it, viewed it, or even played around in specific modules. The average open rate each month is ~60% and the average engagement rate is ~50%! See below for what this looks like.
The Homebot Digest
The Homebot Digest is a report that will be sent automatically to your clients on a monthly basis. Your clients will engage with your directly via their personalized digest. There are 2 different types of digests: The Homeowner Digest and the Buyers Report.
The Homeowner's Digest: offers your client's personalized insight into the value of their home where they can track their equity, market changes, selling temperature, and discover opportunities to save or build wealth. Learn more in the video below:
Learn more about the homeowner's digest here.
The Buyers Report: is an easy + fun investor-grade tool for renters, new clients, and investors. It allows your prospects to better understand and compare their market of interest, request pre-quals, and start searching for homes. All of which they can track in their monthly buyer's report! Learn more in the video below:
Learn more about buyers report here.
You will start to receive questions around the following wealth building topics: refinance options, purchasing power, CMA requests, cash out potential, etc.
Here is an example of what customers might see:
Your past clients will engage with you a variety of wealth building opportunities! You’ll get an email from Homebot that includes the client, the question, and a link to view the client in Homebot. To start the conversation with your client, simply reply to the email.
Note: Do not delete these messages as there is no message center in your Homebot account.
Homebot Home Search
Homebot Home Search allows your clients to browse homes for sale with a smarter, simpler twist: They'll see personalized insights on each property so they make decisions with confidence. Each listing's financial insights are calculated from the client's budget and current market data, making it easy and fun to understand affordability and if a home is a smart purchase.
This simplifies the complexity of house hunting for our clients while providing us with an easy way to stay engaged in the process!
Known Dark Areas
Homebot is aware of a few "dark areas" where there listing provider does not have coverage.
Homebot is working to eliminate these gaps in coverage by the end of the year. We will send out alerts as these areas become available: Denver, Boston, Sacramento, Seattle, Houston
Customizing Your Homebot
Homebot allows you as a loan officer to further personalize the experience for your past clients!
- BombBomb can be used to send a personalized video digest to your client
- MortgageCoach can be connected to your Homebot account so that in the refinance module, borrowers can request a TCA (total cost analysis)
- Ylopo allows your borrowers to see active listings if they are looking to buy a new home. This is automatically connected for you
- Custom Home Search allows your borrowers to see homes via a site like Zillow, or you can send them to your agent’s IDX
- Video emails are used to send a video to your entire database -- or just to your homeowners or buyers -- with a link to their Homebot (Be sure to visit their Video Resources - Homebot's Video Community)
- Instant offer allows you to get ahead of the conversion around iBuyer with this optional power-up. Add an “Instant Offer” button and embedded video to coach your client
- Video Manager embeds videos within your client’s digest to help personalize the experience and lend your expertise (we already have you set up with branded ones for you).
You will find the ability to connect these integrations under your “Customize Tab”.
- Homebot Help Center
- Video Resources - Homebot's Video Community
- Homebot Support Email: email@example.com