MyMortgage is Guild's platform for receiving online applications, tasking borrowers with documents needed, and receiving borrower documentation.
Table of Contents
- Accessing MyMortgage
- My Pipeline Screen
- Summary Tab
- Application Tab
- Tasks Tab
- Stream Tab
- Notes, Warnings, Activity, Assets, and Messages
- Training Resources
MyMortgage can be accessed a few different ways: the Sales SharePoint home page, from LoanHub/MyKey Online App, or in My Loan Tracking.
LoanHub - under the MyMortgage tab
MyKey Online Application - under the Borrower tab
MyKey Online Application - Loan Analysis screen
My Loan Tracking
If accessing MyMortgage from the Sales SharePoint, and not from a specific file, you'll begin on the My Pipeline screen. Here you'll find all active loans in your pipeline with a MyMortgage associated with it.
- Click Show archived (next to "My Pipeline") if you would like to see archived loans included in the list.
- If you are associated with more than one region, you have the option to see All Accounts at once or click on the drop-down to see one region at a time.
- Click on the icon to search for a loan by name
- Click on the icon to show which Teams you are assigned to in MyMortgage
- Click on the at the top right to exit the Pipeline screen
Name, Account (region associated), application Age, and Progress (application status) are the main categories in the Pipeline. *Msgs and Actions aren't really used.
For example, the above application is in the CA/HI region. It's been in MyMortgage for 10 days, and it was Submitted successfully to the MyMortgage Pipeline Queue.
To go into a specific file, click on the borrower Name.
- Pipeline - the main screen where your My Pipeline displays
- Team - you can view which Teams you are associated with in MyMortgage or add people to your Team. To learn more about Teams, review this article: How to Add a New Team Member in MyMortgage
- Settings - you can set up your Profile in MyMortgage with your contact info and picture
*** Please DO NOT touch the Emails section or Integrations section.
The Summary tab is where you can see a summary of the loan details, assign files to individual teammates, see a Borrower View of the application, archive the application, and see the application status.
The basic loan details are shown on this tab. It covers the Borrower's contact information, minimal loan information, and the Status of the application.
The Status is where you can check to see if the borrower has started their loan application and whether or not the application has been Submitted.
***This is important because the application has to be in a Submitted status in MyMortgage for the application to be pushed to the MyMortgage Pipeline Queue and then to LoanHub/MyKey Online App.
1. If a team member needs to be assigned to the MyMortgage file, click on the Assign button.
2. Type in the teammate's name and select it from the drop-down. Next, click Grant Access.
* For more information about adding teammates to ALL of your MyMortgage files, review this article: How to Add a New Team Member to MyMortgage
The application has to be in a Submitted status in MyMortgage for the application to be pushed to the MyMortgage Pipeline Queue and then to LoanHub/MyKey Online App.
If the borrower is having trouble submitting their online application, the Borrower View allows for any teammate to go in and submit it on their behalf. This moves the application forward.
For more information on submitting the app from the Borrower View, watch the video below.
Export to Guild System
Please DO NOT touch this button! If you think that your file is not exporting correctly to the MyMortgage Pipeline Queue, email TrainingHelpSales@guildmortgage.net.
Click the Archive button to archive a loan in MyMortgage. You would need to archive a loan in MyMortgage when:
- a borrower accidentally applied more than once.
- a borrower is going to have a new loan with Guild, and we don't want the old application to be tied to the new file.
The Application tab has all of the information that was input by the borrower when they completed their online application. This is the information that transfers into LoanHub/MyKey Online App.
The Tasks tab is where you can generate tasks, view tasks assigned and download customer uploaded documents.
The Tasks tab displays all of the current tasks assigned. It has the name of the Task, assignee, the Due date, the option to delete the task, and option to add Comments.
The Tasks are the underlined items that are needed. You can click on the task to Add Files to it and/or Mark Complete.
The Generate Tasks button opens a drop-down of task lists that you can send to your borrower. It makes it easy to create a lot of tasks at once. The borrower is notified via email when a new task is created for them to complete.
** For more information on which tasks are included in the lists, go here: MyMortgage Task List Reference Sheet
Create New Task
The Create New Task button is for creating individual tasks that were not already in a task list (e.g. Letter of Explanations). Add in the Due Date, a description, who the task is assigned to, the Task type, and add any files, if applicable.
Here is a video putting it all together:
The Download Documents button is for downloading all of the borrower provided documents at once. Once you click on the button, a Zip folder is created with all of the documents.
Documents uploaded by the borrower should automatically flow over to AIQ, so it's only needed if, by the off chance, the documents didn't automatically flow over to AIQ.
The Stream tab holds all of the activities that have happened in the MyMortgage file. This includes when a new User is added, a new task is created or completed, or a document is uploaded.
This is also where the team can send a status update to the borrower. The borrower would receive an email letting them know they have a new status update.
Notes, Warnings, Activity, Assets, and Messages
Notes - Internal notes on the file that the borrower cannot see
Warnings - A list of fields that the borrower left blank when they did their application
Activity - Currently not an active tab
Assets - Lists any assets that the borrower listed on the application
Messages - Lists all activities on the file like the Stream tab, but it's internal