New Hire Orientation is a 90-120 minute virtual training, held on Tuesdays at 9 am PST. During this training you can expect to learn general information about the company, and helpful takeaways to get you started with HR, IT, and other important departments and resources you'll need access to.
Access the New Hire Onboarding SharePoint for New Hire Checklists and other resources!
Table of Contents
What to expect prior to New Hire Orientation
- You will receive a New Hire Orientation calendar invite, along with a couple of reminders of your training date and time.
- You will also need to locate your security letter that is sent prior to your NHO attendance. This PDF is sent from Access Management (Admin) and will be in your Outlook email as an attachment.
What to expect during New Hire Orientation
Important! Please have your security letter accessible, and cell phone nearby during orientation.
We'll be providing direction to find resources covering the following topics and checking access to systems depending on your particular role.
We'll check your access for the following systems:
- SharePoint Guild Intranet - searchable resource
- Guild University - Learning Management System
- UltiPro (UKG) - HRIS & Time keeping system
- Retirement Plans & Finance GPS
- Guild Giving Foundation
- Company Directory
- Outlook - Guild email system
- LoanHub/MyKey Online App - Loan process system
- Guild Questions
Cover helpful information regarding your role and resources:
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Onboarding Resources
- Performance Management
- Mortgage Bankers Association & MMA
- Sales systems
- Operations systems
- Guild training help teams
- Hiring guides - employee and manager
We will also breakout into groups during NHO to cover any additional questions you may have about your Onboarding process with Guild!
In the mean time, if you have any questions or need to reschedule, don't hesitate to reach out to your Regional Admin, who facilitated the onboarding process.
If you have any questions about the above information please contact one of the following: