Use the available marketing tools to help you with every stage of the recruiting process.
Table of Contents
- New Recruit
- Contacted Lead
- Engaged Recruit
- Recruit Pitch
- Use MMI to research potential recruits. Then use this presentation to reach out to them with stats on how they are performing in their market and how joining Guild can help them achieve their potential.
- How to use it:
- Download the presentation into your own folders.
- Look up the recruit in MMI.
- Customize the presentation with the recruit's name.
- Take screenshots of the candidate's data in MMI that corresponds to each slide (using the snipping tool or another screenshot tool of your choice)
- Click on the placeholder image in the PowerPoint and replace the image:
- Don't feel like sharing some of the data in the placeholders? Think some of the slides won't appeal to that particular recruit? No worries! Feel free to delete slides as needed.
- Social media is a great place to make a soft introduction but first you need to establish your social presence. Use the Social Media for Recruiting guidance and post catalog to get started.
- If you recruit and have a Guild website you may want to mention that you are always looking for new loan officers to join your team and provide a link to switchtoguild.com. Also link switchtoguild.com to your social posts. The website is a great way for those just learning about Guild to get an overview on what we have to offer. They can watch videos from our leadership and complete a form to get in touch the recruiter in their area.
- Also on switchtoguild.com, recruits can sign up for our Product webinar.
- This is activated when you change the status of the recruit in Guild360 from New Recruit to Contacted Lead. Emails go out on a monthly basis. Tasks are then assigned to you in Guild360 to supplement the information they will be receiving in the emails with more details that align with your region or the recruit's specific interests.
- During this stage you will be following up with the recruit every couple of weeks but what do you say? Take a look at the videos by topic section to select videos of interest to the recruit.
- We have multiple engage email templates that make it easy to share content with your recruits. You can find them in the recruiting folder of Guild360 Engage. Just insert your video, image or link to the file you want to share, send, and see the status of your email on the contact record, in Engage reports and Engage Alerts. For a refresher on how to use Engage, check out these helpful articles.
- We have a number of text templates to help you set appointments, follow-up and generally keep in touch with recruits who may not always respond to a phone call.
- Though we offer these webinars on switchtoguild.com for any interested party, now is the time they are most likely to enroll in one. Share the registration links to our Product Webinar in an Engage email or text. Then make sure to task yourself to follow up asking for their feedback.
- During the introduction stage we sent videos establishing who we are. Now we need to focus more on what we can do for them. Utilize the All About Coaching section to send handy tips from some of our coaches. For a more personal touch, go to the Employee Testimonials section to select videos that you think will resonate with the particular recruit's situation.
- Adding value is different for each recruit and each region. As you get to know your recruit's interests, keep an eye out for company communications they might be interested. Whether it is a new product launch, a branch or regional event, or the market update from David Battany, it is easy to clip content to share with recruits on Engage. NOTE: Do not share if the company communication has the 'For internal use only. Not for public distribution' disclosure. For a refresher on how to use Engage, check out these helpful articles.
- This presentation was created to cover a wide variety of topics including Culture, Technology, Marketing, Coaching, Products, Benefits, Servicing, Operations, Giving and more. You can tailor it to the interests of your recruit.
- The Sales Technology presentation highlights the best of Guild's technology tools for a more streamlined recruiting presentation.
- Give your recruit flyers or trifolds from the Recruiting folder of Send360 to reinforce your main talking points. You can choose the topics that your recruit is interested in or share our recruiting packet for a comprehensive collection of all of our flyers. Want the packet customized for you? Your Field Marketing Manager should be able to help you with that. Lastly, follow up with one of our Thank you cards which you can send to your recruit right from the Communication tab of the contact record in Guild360.
- Make sure they leave the meeting with some Guild-ified promo gear. Everyone loves to get something a little more useful than a flash-drive, so maybe take a look at the water bottles, the notebooks or seasonal items. www.guildswag.com.
Have questions on how to access any of this? Reach out to your regional Field Marketing Manager at MarketingCoordinators@guildmortgage.net.