Table of contents
- What is OSI Express?
- OSI Express webinar recording
- Sign up & Support
- Flyer example
What is OSI Express?
OSI Express is a paid service that allows you to populate co-branded open house flyers on the fly for your customers and partners. Not only are they connected to the MLS to automatically pull in property details and photos, but it allows you to enter in your own rates and scenarios! Use this tool to create buydown scenarios and others on-the-go for just $15/month (BDAP eligible).
Pro tip: Follow your agents on MMI to get listing notifications.
Be aware, currently unavailable MLS systems: NWMLS, REColorado and Metrolist. This doesn't mean that you cannot use OSI in Seattle, Denver, and Sacramento, it just means that you may not be able to automatically pull in the MLS listing information and will have to manually enter it.
OSI Express webinar recording
Take a look at what OSI Express has to offer: OSI Intro Webinar
A few clarifications on OSI Express
- We do not have promo flyers available in OSI, this is for compliance reasons. Please access the free promo flyers in Send360.
- The program costs $15 a month per (BDAP eligible). Loan Officer. Assistants can use their LO's credentials. Cancel anytime by reaching out to MASupport@guildmortgage.net
- The rates are set by OSI Express every morning with an allowable change set by Guild. The system is not connected to MyKey and will not have exactly the same rate options.
- Closing Cost scenarios are set by state.
- All created flyers will automatically be emailed to compliance.
- Current loan settings for rate adjustments are set at 1% per compliance.
Sign up & Support
Interested in signing up?
Guild Access link:
Loan Options & Closing Cost Scenarios: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak directly with OSI Customer Care
How do I enter Buydowns in OSI?
Follow the video below for instructions on entering a buydown in OSI to generate a buydown flyer. This process will use OSI software in addition to LoanHub.
Can I use my team stamp?
Yes! Please send to MAsupport and they will add your team stamp to your account.
Does my assistant need an account?
Each login requires a paid seat, so best practice is for assistants to use their loan officer's login credentials.
Where is the MLS property I'm looking for?
The MLS search function is defaulted to be 100 miles from your address zip code. If you are creating a property outside of that range or in another state, try expanding the search radius first.
Also, double-check that your address is correct my selecting your Profile icon in the right-hand corner > Settings > Your Profile